Equipment: (UPDATED 2021).
* Main Camera: Sony ZV-1 with.07 x broad angle adapter.
* Stealth Camera: GoPro 9 Black With Mod Box.
* Backup Camera: Panasonic Lumix G95.
* Vlog Lens: 12-60mm Kit lens.
* Stabilizer: Zhiyun Crane 2 (For B-Roll).
* Audio: (On Camera) Rode VideoMic Pro+ With Rycote VMP+ Deadcat.
* GoPro 9 Black for water/action shots, stormy days & Timewarps, Timelapses, & Starlapses.
* GoPro Hero 7 Black with Purple Panda Lavalier Lapel mic for Driving Narration.
* GoPro Hero 8 Black for driving shots out the front home window.
Time Lapses: 2 2nd periods. Accelerated 1200x, chopped 4K to 1080 for panning.
Evening Lapses: Manual setups: 800 ISO, 30 2nd Shutter, 3000K WB, Protune On.
Slow Motion: Shot 1080p 240fps. Decreased to 8% in Post Production.
Extra Audio: Sony ICD-PX333.
Modifying Laptop: 2019 16″ MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz 8-Core i9 ~ 64GB Ram ~ 2TB SSD.
Modifying Software: Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
Modifying Encoder: Adobe Encoder – Presets: MP4 VBR H. 264 16mbps.
Airborne Drone Shots: DJI Mavic2 Shot in 2.7 K Downscaled to 1080p.
RECREATIONAL VEHICLE MPG: 7-8mpg depending upon generator usage.
Solar: 1280 Watts (320×4) Rec N-Peak Monocrystalline 120 cell panels on roofing system.
Cost Controller: Victron MPPT 150/85-TR.
Inverter/Charger: Victron 3000 watt MultiPlus.
Batteries: Battle Born Lithium 100ah x 5 = 500 amp hrs.
Mobile Wifi: AT&T Unlimited Business Plan & Verizon Unlimited Cell Personal Line.
Songs: www.youtube.com/audiolibrary & www.epdiemicsound.com.
Tara is a Tabby Mix birthed May 10th 2020.
Opie is a Medium Hair Orange/White Tabby birthed August 6th, 2021.
Tennessee Hayride by Audionautix is accredited under a Creative Commons Attribution certificate (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
EVEN MORE DETAILS (Click “Show More”).
Obtain Unlimited, Unthrottled Internet with Nomad Internet: http://www.nomadinternet.com.
Join Me On Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/nomadicfanatic.
Assistance Channel: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=HVJ2YZ5MXLM86&source=url.
My name is Eric as well as I take a trip with my pet cats, “Tara” & “Opie” in a 2012 Class A Coachmen Mirada called “Miranda” as well as tow a 2014 Smart Car called “Tater Tot”. We take a trip regarding 35 miles a day going after 70 levels year-round given that 2010.
Right here is my equipment & some preferred inquiries responded to:.